the cave/ la cueva


suddenly, i started to think where i can live as i want to live?
suddenly, i do not remember any of the members on my table, as if they were made on sugar, a copy of the ones i used to know. the flowers on the centre are plastic make, your earing is shining on your right side, your smile is like a child one, my dearest, dark eyes, leather jacket, mc ewan, are you made of plastic? a gritty resin coming out of your shoulder, show me the case they brought you in, too fake to be truth, too easy to be done by human minds.
where? i started to crumble inside my senses, shall i leave now? the music rounding, panting in my ears, screaming in my fronthead: your voice, the sound of your hands clapping. i am not dancing anymore, my hearth, you are my place where i should bring myself to lay down? where my dear have you hidden my lyrics?
i should bring you here before, suddenly i thought, there is no chance in the uncertain circle to be lost. they are all lost in their own webbing, i am a fading away everytime to ignore the pace movement of the leaves in the oak three.


de pronto me pregunté donde puedo vivir como quiero vivir?
de pronto no recuerdo a nadie en mi mesa, como si estuvieran hechos de masapan, como si fueran una copia de los que solia conocer. las flores de centro de mesa son de plástico, tu arete brilla en tu oreja derecha, sonries como un ni;o, mi querido, ojos oscuros, chaqueta de cuero, mac ewan, estas hecho de plastico? resina como arena brota de tu hombro, muestrame la caja donde viniste, demasiado falso para ser cierto, demasiado simple para ser hecho por mentes humanas.
donde? empece a desmoronarme por dentro, debo salir ahora? la musica suena jadeante en mis oidos, en mi frente grita tu voz, el sonido de tus manos aplaudiendo, ya no estoy bailando, my corazón, eres el lugar a donde debo ir a descansar? donde my querido has escondido mis palabras?
debi traerte antes aquí, de pronto me dije, no hay opcion a perderse en el circulo de la incertidumbre. todos estan perdidos en sus propias mara;as, estoy desvaneciendome cada vez que ignoro el movimiento pasivo de las hojas de robles.

Comentarios

Entradas populares